Apple Inc.’s Ethical Success and Challenges SummaryPlace Your Order Now
How Does Our System Work?
It will take just three steps and two minutes to place your order
Submit your Question
Fill in the order form with all your instructions. Click submit then complete payment for your order.
Best Writer Assigned
We review your order's requirements to determine the most suited writer for it. We then assign it.
Calculate the price of your order
Apple Inc.’s Ethical Success and Challenges assignment
Apple Inc.’s Ethical Success and Challenges -Book Review
- Write a summary of what you learned while reading this book
Steve Jobs utilized his imagination and mixed it with technology to ensure that the world underwent transformation (Isaacson, 2011).
- What is the most interesting fact about this person that you have learned?
Steve Jobs was dedicated to his work and no amount of despair would have led him to giving up (Isaacson, 2011).
- How would you describe this person?
He was an individual who had big dreams and always ensured that his imagination was put into practice until it became tangible results (Isaacson, 2011).
- If you could meet this person, what question would you ask him/her?
I would ask Steve Jobs to explain to me the most important steps towards establishing successful technology company that would improve the human society in all ways (Isaacson, 2011).
- Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?
I would recommend the book. The reason is because it contains information regarding the personality of an individual who eventually achieves success (Isaacson, 2011).
- Explain some of this persons ideas and what their thinking was. You could talk about their education, what they studied. What their belief were, and most importantly, what were their big ideas that made them famous?
Steve Jobs believed that the difference between a leader and a follower is the skill of innovation. Steve Jobs studied at Reed College. Steve Jobs believed that imagination played a role in influencing the universe (Isaacson, 2011). He was the brain child behind Apple Macintosh computers.
- Explain what this person cared about, who they loved, what they loved, and how these things they cared for directed their actions.
Steve Jobs cared about changing the technological dispositions of the world. He loved his daughter Lisa which led him to name some of his computers as after her. Jobs also loved experimenting with different gadgets and that is why he was always attempting to innovate products (Isaacson, 2011)............GET AN AFFORDABLE PLAGIARISM FREE COPY