Differentiation PaperPlace Your Order Now
How Does Our System Work?
It will take just three steps and two minutes to place your order
Submit your Question
Fill in the order form with all your instructions. Click submit then complete payment for your order.
Best Writer Assigned
We review your order's requirements to determine the most suited writer for it. We then assign it.
Calculate the price of your order
Differentiation Question and Answer
- A positive reinforcer is a situation where a person enforces a stimulant after an action has been done to raise the possibility of the action being done again in the future. A negative reinforcer is a situation where the response of behavior is made stronger by removing or avoiding the extent of its negative implications (Freymond, Briefer, Zollinger, Gindrat-von Allmen, Wyss, & Bachmann, 2014). Positive punishment is the introduction of the adverse effect of an action to discourage its occurrence. Negative punishment is a situation where the desired item is removed after a negative behavior is identified.
- Interleaved practice is a situation where students study multiple topics at the same time with the intention of learning while spaced practice is a situation where students survey a problem and solution to the end in a spaced manner. The significant similarity is that they both aim to equip students with solutions to problems or specific topics.
- The three strategies to improve on students’ minds include teaching students using multiple formats, providing lecturers with hand-outs before attending classes, and teaching students to be active readers to improve their reasoning skills.
- The statement “you worked hard that. You are so smart” is in line in Dr. Carol Dwerk’s argument about developing a growth mindset in students.
- The statement is not true because according to the author of making it stick it is not about how fast you learn it is about how long it sticks to your mind.
- I think this statement is true because the tests deepens students’ understanding of concepts.
- Praising can play a vital role in developing critical and creative thinking in students since they will feel appreciated........................GET A PLAGIARISM FREE COPY