Smoking-Effects on Your Body Article ReviewPlace Your Order Now
How Does Our System Work?
It will take just three steps and two minutes to place your order
Submit your Question
Fill in the order form with all your instructions. Click submit then complete payment for your order.
Best Writer Assigned
We review your order's requirements to determine the most suited writer for it. We then assign it.
Calculate the price of your order
Smoking-Effects on Your Body Assignment
Smoking-Effects on Your Body Article analysis
- The article is published by the better health organization.
- The better health organization is a government sponsored entity that presents information regarding different health issues.
- The source is credible since it is written by health experts from all over the United States
- The better health organization does not have bias. It is impartial in its information presentation.
- The website publishes information that is verified by health experts
- The article targets adult Americans and other readers from all over the globe.
- Based on the article’s tone, it targets women and men who plan to begin families to understand the dangers of smoking to families.
Aim of the argument:
- The article was written to ensure that people receive information regarding the importance of quitting the habit of smoking cigarettes.
- It ensures that people understand the reason why some children are born with defects.
The article argues that smoking cigarettes is a harmful habit. It comes out that the issue of smoking in the United States is a serious health issue. In light of the source, cigarettes have addictive chemicals that make it difficult to quit. The smoke in cigarettes contains over 70 elements that cause cancer in human beings. The authors argue that the issue of smoking is often ignored regardless of its fatal repercussions.
The article is successful in its presentation of information. It has ensured that people understand the issue of cigarette addiction. The article provides factual information. The manipulation of readers is not present in the work. It cites information that is proven right in the maj0or scientific platforms hence its credibility.......................GET A PLAGIARISM FREE COPY