World Civilizations End Term Project AssignmentPlace Your Order Now
How Does Our System Work?
It will take just three steps and two minutes to place your order
Submit your Question
Fill in the order form with all your instructions. Click submit then complete payment for your order.
Best Writer Assigned
We review your order's requirements to determine the most suited writer for it. We then assign it.
Calculate the price of your order
World Civilizations End Term Project Essay
World Civilizations End Term Project Paper
Group A: Current Trends in World History
Age of Fossils and Sediments
- Research on human origins has developed scientific breakthroughs on ways that scholars can use to determine the age of fossil remains and establish relationships among world history persons. People use technologies, such as radiocarbon dating, potassium-argon method, and DNA (Tignor et al., 2013). These scientific breakthroughs were not available in the earlier centuries. The consequences are greater accuracy in establishing the age of fossils and discovering the history of early man.
- The study of the environment and climate aids in determining the lifestyle and characteristics of early man. For instance, the climate depicts the type of clothes they wore, crops they planted, houses they lived in, and activities they performed. The environment aids in understanding the other living creatures that surrounded the early man and aided in their survival.
Climate Change at the End of the Third Millennium
- In Mesopotamia, climate change stemming from increased populations and the overutilization of natural resources led to flooding from great rivers, such as Euphrates and Tigris. The people learned to control the floods and direct the water for irrigation into areas that received less rainfall.
- The rivers fostered human civilizations and the growth of Mesopotamia into a powerful state with powerful rulers, monumental architecture, social hierarchies, and the world’s first cities. People in Egypt also depended on water sources, such as the Nile River waters that were overflowing to irrigate their crops and focus on agriculture (Tignor et al., 2013). In the Indus Valley, people harnessed the floodplains of the Indus River to build and thrive in their settlements.
Prophets and Founding Texts
- The axial philosophers lived at a time when society was complex in leadership and social structure. Hence, they arose to provide direction and ensure that society was not led astray by people with manipulative intentions...................GET A PLAGIARISM FREE COPY